It is said that if you are thinking of beginning to exercise at home on a daily routine, you could start by putting the athletic apparel on and you are guaranteed to have better chances in actually working out. To some point, at least. Versus thinking about it and lounging like never before in your pajamas.
We all know just how much we all crave for the feeling.
But also the one we have after a workout of any kind. Like, for instance, at the time of writing this, it is super early in the morning and along with the writing here, my mind is warming up in parallel just near me, hoping for me to put my running shoes on, get out the door and run.
Or like Anna Dello Russo here.
Because track pants and sportif stripes never felt cooler. Obviously, we are not talking about the real pants and hoodies we take out running, though this would be even cooler. Taking your real workout apparel – which you’d just mixed up in not only the comfiest outfit, but the truest also – to town sometimes feels like taking your whole home with you.
This is about one of this fall’s and winter’s trends some of us really appreciate. Athletic inspired clothing. Not the best time to display the ring above our heads, since we have already been not only embracing, but marrying the whole wearing-sneakers-all-over-the-world concept and living happily ever after, it seems.
– sky high heels and the silkiest of the silk shirt along with some wooly blended pants (or the Adidas Originals I am sure you own from back in the years) that make your legs look longer and slimmer thanks to these stripes that stretch from thighs to ankles
– a hoodie or t-shirt you wear over your sequinned or pleated skirt and heels (or sneakers)
– your Adidas Originals or Nike (or whatever sportswear) tee with just about anything
– your Adidas Originals track jacket over a super fancy dress and sneakers (or what you feel like walking in)
– a blouse or pants you have recently purchased and haven’t even noticed the stripes inspired by athletic apparel: near the zippers, cuffs or hemlines
– socks you can wear with cropped flared pants or dresses, or skirts that have those horizontal, sporty stripes (like Vetements do at a ridiculous price) or the Nike logo
I’m in my pj’s still. It’s 7 a.m. and my fingers have just crossed by themselves and look like grinning emojis here “:D”.
Ok, so there’s no time for getting out to run now, although having written about it already felt like closer to “the act”. My feet are already putting the leggings on, though, and taking my body and mind to yoga in the living room now.
Someone must have done the exercising! 😀